Wednesday, November 6, 2013

CS Bandung Writers Club 6# Gathering, 07 Nov 2013: Hilang (Lost/Disappear/Missing)

Hi guys!

On this 5th gathering we will bring up "Hilang (Lost/Disappear/Missing)" as our theme to write.

The first time I heard this theme suggested by Uti reminds me of one Coldplay. They have used that word for two of their songs.

1) "Everything's Not Lost" on "Parachutes" album

"If you ever feel neglected
If you think that all is lost
I'll be counting up my demons, yeah
Hoping everything's not lost"

2) "Lost!" on "Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends"

"Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I'm across"

Well, come and join us!

Bring any idea of yours about our theme either literally or metaphorically and transform it into any writing piece!

Date and Time: 7 Nov 2013, 7:30 PM - 22:00 PM ('till drop)
Venue: Dakken Todays Koffie, Jl. R.E. Martadinata No. 67, Riau. (Hint: next to Cascade factory outlet).

See you there!

Happy writing!

-Ariana-

No comments:

Post a Comment